I have two new short stories being published this Spring:
1. “The Projectionist” in the Spring 2013 issue of DASH (aka DASH 6). Click here for info on ordering it.
2. “In The Books” in the June issue of Toasted Cheese Literary Journal. This is an online mag, and I’ll post the link once it’s up, which will be the first week of June.
I’m really happy about these stories. Some of my favorite recent work.
This is Beautiful, This is Beautiful; six small presses
- Thursday, March 1, 2012
- 7:00pm until 11:00pm
- At Simone’s: 960 W 18th St., Chicago, IL 60608
- An offsite AWP reading hosted by 6 small presses: Bateau, Burnside Review, Interrupture, Rose Metal Press, Slope Editions and Versal.
- Readers include: John Gallaher, Brooklyn Copeland, Sean Lovelace, Chuck Carlise, Louise Mathias, Ryan Flaherty, Anna Moriarty Lev, Jane Lewty, Erin Costello, Nate Liederbach, Amaranth Borsuk, Trey Moody/Joshua Ware, John Jodzio, Kate Nuernberger and Brad Liening.
- I’ll be reading short stories, and these other people will be reading some great stuff too. Free to the Public! Full bar! Food! Oh my!